This online course provides a comprehensive training program to help improve the knowledge and performance of professional security officers. The information presented ensures protection officers have the professional expertise to carry out the important mission of protecting people, property, and information. The Professional Security Officer program aligns with the recently approved Private Security Officer Guidelines of the ASIS International organization.
- Duties and Responsibilities of Protection Officers
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Report Writing
- Patrol Techniques
- Traffic and Crowd Control
- Evidence and Testimony
- Physical and Preventive Security
- Fire and Emergency Situations
- Explosive Devices and Bomb Threats
- Alarm Systems
- Legal Aspects
Duration: 45 Hours
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Smart Horizons offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.